T5E is on the lookout for enthusiastic new writers, cartoonists, a graphic artist and a video editor.
- If you’re interested in being a writer for T5E, apply for the post of Correspondent (Writer) by mailing the answers to the following questions to us.
1. Send us an article, blog post or story that you have written (preferably one that is less than 500 words long).
2. Analyse (critically) any recently posted article on the T5E site. Suggest changes which you think would improve it. (Again, please keep this concise).
3. Do you have any ideas/suggestions to make T5E better?
4. Tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a correspondent?
- If you enjoy drawing cartoons and parodying current affairs, we have an opening for you. Apply for the post of Correspondent (Cartoonist) by sending us a few of your recent works, and some of your ideas for interesting cartoon series.
- We’re also in search of a graphic artist. If you have an interest in graphic design, and an appreciation of media and culture, you might be the person for the job. All you need is some experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or website design. Interested? Design a header for T5E (if you don’t know what they are, check out the cover pictures on our Facebook page) to commemorate any event you like and send it to us as your application.
- And if your interest lies in video editing, we’re looking for a video editor for our video series, so write to us.
Current students of IITM from all years and programmes are eligible to apply. Interested applicants for any of these posts may write to us with their applications at [email protected] before 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, 11th August 2013. Include your contact details (name, hostel, room number, phone number, and email ID) in your mail to us.
Any queries may be addressed to [email protected].